Types of Rooms Available with Us:
- Executive Room
- Deluxe Room
- Private Room
- Semi Private Room
- General Ward
- Labour Room
- ICU(Intensive Care Unit)
- HDU (High Dependency Unit)
- Surgical ICU
- Burn Ward
- Stroke Unit
- Neonatal ICU
- Eye Care Ward
Housekeeping service is available for24hrs. to keep your surrounding clean and hygienic.
Laundry Service is available between 9:30 am to 5:00 pm noon.
To help you meet all your dietary requirements, we have in house cafeteria and consultant dietician.
Fully Air Conditioned waiting lounge facility available for the attendants of Indoor & Operative Patients.
All round safety measures like fire extinguishers, sprinklers, smoke detectors are placed wherever required to take care of you.
Free Ambulance service is available for the trauma patients as well as other patients in the radius of 15kms from hospital. Ambulance facility also available for outstation patients on basic charges.
24 x 7 chemist shop in the hospital.
We have an ample parking space in the vicinity and around to ease out your hospital visit/stay
We are located at the D.D. Puram region connected to Stadium road the heart place of medico city…also connected from Izzat Nagar Road. We are closely located to all Bus Stands and are easily accessible by Bareilly Junction Railway Station.
We accept all kinds of credit card payments made through VISA or Master Card. You can also make payment to us, through cash.
As a patient, you are entitled to:
- Receive non-discriminatory medical care
- Give an informed consent for treatment
- Have continuity of care
- Refuse treatment
- Seek redress of grievances
- Have privacy & confidentiality
- Know the expected cost of treatment
- Know the rules & regulations of the hospital
- Follow your spiritual & cultural beliefs
- Know the identity of healthcare providers
- Receive information concerning treatment in a language easily understood by you
- Have information about your medical problem, prescription, treatment and procedure details
- Seek a second opinion on your medical condition
- Be protected from physical abuse & neglect
- Access your clinical records
As a patient, you are responsible to:
- Adhere to the treatment plan
- Take charge of your condition on refusal of treatment
- Report risks, any known allergies and unexpected changes in your condition to the healthcare providers
- Provide accurate and complete information concerning your past medical history and present complaints
- Provide accurate and complete information about your personal details
- Maintain silence in the hospital premises
- Pay all your bills as per the Hospital Policy
- Not to smoke in hospital premises
- Keep the hospital environment clean
- Follow visiting hours of the hospital and limit the number of visitors
- Respect the rights of other patients, families and the hospital staff
- Observe hospital rules and regulations affecting patient care