Emergency & Critical Care
The Emergency Department (ED) at the Gangasheel Hospital has dedicated Emergency Physicians & Trained Nurses who have years of experience in handling patients under emergency medical situations in the shortest possible time. Being an integral part of the healthcare system, the Emergency Department is the first point of contact for all emergencies; medical and surgical. The centre offers round the clock emergency care services with the objective to provide timely treatment to patients as per their needs.
- Multi-disciplinary support in case of road accidents, trauma, falls and assaults.
- ACLS and BLS Ambulance
- Medico-legal evaluation
- Management of Brain and Spinal trauma
- Patient transport facilities
- Management of poisoning, snake and animal bite
- Management of spinal and head injuries
- Ventilation and Intubation (Invasive and Non-invasive) both
- Thrombolytic therapy in Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Thrombolytic therapy in Ischaemic stroke
- Established protocols for patients presenting with chest pain, stroke, trauma and other complex conditions.
Technology & Infrastructure
- 24X7 Emergency Helpline – +91-99 275 44 444
- Operation Theatre equipped with anaesthesia facilities
- 24hrs. available Ambulance equipped with latest technology and well-supported by dedicated and trained personnel
- Effective and prompt communication between the Ambulances and Emergency Room (ER).
- In close proximity to our Blood Bank, Laboratory and Radiology services
- Backed by super-specialists including Consultants and Trained Nurses