General & Laparoscopic Surgery
The department of General and Laparoscopic Surgery at Gangasheel Hospital is dedicated to provide an open and advanced minimally invasive surgical options for patients. The state of the art department is equipped with sophisticated instruments and technology for carrying out a wide range of both open and advanced minimally invasive surgical procedures.
Backed by a team of highly experienced surgeons and health care professionals, the department of General & Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery has been rendering commendable services to patients ever since its inception. The department is also being aided by top notch anesthesiologists who have been providing continuous support in monitoring and preparation of patients throughout the procedures and surgeries. The highly experienced medical professionals and trained hospital staff have been following best practices and are committed to provide committed quality care to patients.
Adhering to the WHO Global Initiative of “Safe Surgery Saves Lives” the department of General and Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery has been following ethical and evidence-based surgical practices so as to provide best surgical outcomes to patients.
- Diagnostic and Operative Treatment for Tumours and Cysts of glands such as Adrenal,Salivary, Thyroid and Parathyroids, Tumors of Abdomen, Breast and Lipomas
- Open and Laparoscopic Surgery for all kinds of Hernias
- Surgery and after care of trauma cases
- Both Open and Laparoscopic Endoscopic Abdominal surgeries including surgeries of Liver, Gall Bladder, CBD, Stomach, Small & Large Intestines, Appendix, Adrenals and other surgeries.
- Bariatric surgery
- Treatment of Ano-Rectal diseases such as Fistula, Fissures, Abscesses, Tumours, Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy
- Management of diseases of arteries & veins including varicose veins
Technology & Infrastructure
- State of the art hi-tech ultra modern OT Complex, equipped with Laparoscopes, Operating Microscopes, Ventilator, Anaesthesia machines, C- Arm.
- Cutting edge technology and instruments for carrying out Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery such as Harmonic Scalpel, HD camera, ligasealer among others
- Dedicated post-operative ICU supervised by expert Anaesthesiologists/Critical Care Receptionists.
- Manned by highly experienced surgeons and healthcare professionals.