- Anaesthesia Administration outside OT
- Anaesthesia in Perioperative Period –
- Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine
- 1.Acute pain management services
- 2.Chronic Pain Management
- 3.Anaesthesia in Surgical ICU
- 4.Labour Analgesia
- Type of Anaesthesia
- Local Anaesthesia
- Regional Anaesthesia
- General Anaesthesia
With the growing demand of anaesthesia care outside the operating room, owing to the advancement in diagnostic techniques it is being performed/administered in departments like Emergency & ICU etc.
The department of Anaesthesiology provides complete care to patients before, during and after any surgery. This includes pre-anaesthesia evaluation, monitoring of airway, blood circulation and general responses during the surgery and post-operative care.
Pain Management strongly condemns the belief that pain
A wide variety of drugs are used individually or in combination in order to make the patients relaxed & comfortable and make the whole experience pain free during any surgery or procedure. Following are the different types of anaesthesia:
- Laparoscopes for carrying out Minimally Invasive Urology surgery
- Endoscopes for Panendoscopies
- Dedicated post-operative ICU supervised by expert Anaesthesiologists/Critical Care Receptionists.
- Manned by highly experienced surgeons and healthcare professionals.