Department of Anaesthesiology & Pain Management
Welcome To Gangasheel Hospital
World Class Pain Management, Intensive Care and Anesthesia Facilities for all kind of Medical and Surgical Diseases are available at Department of Anesthisology and Pain Management, Gangasheel Hospital, Bareilly is Center of Medical Excellence where our Critcal Care Expert and Anesthisiologist provides 24x7 Emergency Management and Pain Management, Critical Care, EMergency Procedures - Intubation, CVP Line Insertion, Pig Tail Insertion, Trauma Management . For more information or to consult the Best Anesthesiologist in Bareilly reach us.
The department of Anaesthesiology at Gangasheel Hospital is a state of
the art department, offering excellent anaesthesia and critical care
services to patients in the perioperative setup and excellent pain
The department of anaesthesiology is one of the prime specialities at Gangasheel Hospital, owing to adoption of leading edge technology and the promise on which it has been working to provide splendid care to its patients.
The department of Anaesthesiology not only renders its services at state of the art Modular Operation Theatres, but also extends its services from Preanaesthesia clinic to Intensive Care Units and Post Anaesthesia Care Units. The department caters to a wide range of specialities varying from Super Specialty and Broad Specilaty Departments at Gangasheel Hospital.
- Anaesthesia Administration outside OT :-
- Anaesthesia in Perioperative Period :-
- Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine :-
- Acute pain management services
- Chronic Pain Management
- Anaesthesia in Surgical ICU
- Labour Analgesia
- Type of Anaesthesia :-
- Local Anaesthesia
- Regional Anaesthesia
- General Anaesthesia
- Spinal Anaesthesia
With the growing demand of anaesthesia care outside the operating room, owing to the advancement in diagnostic techniques it is being performed/administered in departments like Emergency & ICU etc.
The department of Anaesthesiology provides complete care to patients before, during and after any surgery. This includes pre-anaesthesia evaluation, monitoring of airway, blood circulation and general responses during the surgery and post-operative care.
Pain Management strongly condemns the belief that pain
A wide variety of drugs are used individually or in combination in order to make the patients relaxed & comfortable and make the whole experience pain free during any surgery or procedure. Following are the different types of anaesthesia:
- State of Art Medical ICU, Surgical ICU, Cardiac ICU, Renal ICU equipped with Hamilton and Philips Ventilators, Centralized Oxygen Supply, C-Pap, Bi-Pap, Dialysis Facility, Multi Para Monitors, Central Monitoring System, Centralized Suction System, Isolation Units and Dedicated Trained ICU Staff with 1:1 ratio to Ventilated Patients, 8 Medical Officers round o clock under direct supervision of HOD - Anesthesia and Pain Management Department to deliver the best of critical care services to the patients.
- World Class Operation Theatres equipped with Most Advanced Anesthesia Setup, AHU, Hepa Filters, Laminar Air Flow and Infection Control System to provide high end surgical and intervention management.
- Department of Anesthesiology - Gangasheel Hospital is accredited from NATBOARD for NBEMS Diploma in Anesthesia Course - for more info visit Education Section.