Department of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
Welcome To Gangasheel Hospital
Radiology & Imaging at Gangasheel Hospital is one of the highly prestigious & advanced departments providing round the clock services for patients. Backed by a team of highly qualified radiologists and trained professionals & paramedical hospital staff, the department of Radiology & Imaging offers a wide range of services for the diagnosis & treatment of both vascular, non-vascular procedures and mammography & breast procedures.
Some of the vascular procedures carried out with the help of Imaging techniques include angiographies, angioplasties, catheter directed thrombolytic therapy in arteries & veins, control of life threatening bleeding from GI tract, Respratory & Genito-urinary tract, embolization of arterio-venous malformations, uterine artery embolization, varicose vein ablation, aneurysm coiling etc. The non-vascular procedures include Ultrasound /CT guided FNAC & biopsies, biliary stenting, Percutaneous nephrostomy, radiofrequency ablation of tumours.
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Scan :-
- CT Head, Chest & Abdomen
- CT Musculoskeletal system
- High Resolution CT Chest
- CT Guided Biopsies & FNAC
- Customized patient-centric CT Scans
- 500 MA X-Ray
- Routine Abdominal Ultrasonography
- Antenatal sonography for assessing abnormalities in developing babies, ovulation monitoring
- Paediatric & Neonatal sonography
- Transvaginal & Transrectal sonography
- Sonography of small parts such as thyroid, parathyroid, scrotum etc.
- Doppler sonography for abdomen, pregnancy, carotid & peripheral vascular diseases
- Doppler sonography for kidney transplant
- Invasive procedures requiring USG guidance such as liver abscess, pleural & ascitic tapping
- Ultrasound guided surgical & gynaecological procedures in OTs
Multi-slice CT machine at the department provides high resolution scans in a short duration of time. The commonly done CT scans at the department include:
The department is equipped with both conventional as well as latest X-ray machines equipped with image intensifiers for performing fluoroscopic controlled procedures.
The procedures commonly done at the department of Radiology & Imaging include, but not limited to:
- Multi-slice CT scan
- Digital X-ray
Keeping in mind the best interest of the patients, the department provides personalized and accurate diagnosis through its state-of-the-art diagnostic equipments including: