Department of Pediatrics & Neonatology
Welcome To Gangasheel Hospital
Treatment for Premature Birth, Tuberculosis, Malnutrition, Loss of Apetite, Underweight Kids, Undergrowth Kids, Pneumonia, Dengue, Fever, Malaria, Typhoid, Chickengunya, Measles, Mumps, Jaundice, Cough, Stomach Ache, Diarrhea, Cholera, Dysentry, Conjuctivitis, Eye Irritation, Swelling, Inflamed Throat, Sneezing, Allergies, Nausea, Indigestion, Difficulty in Breathing, Chicken Pox, Sorneness, Dehydration, Swelling and all kind of Diseases in Newborns & Kids upto 14 Years of Age is avaialable at Department of Pediatrics & Neonatology, Gangasheel Hospital, Bareilly - where our expert Pediatrician & Neonatologist provides 24x7 Emergency Management Care for New Borns and Kids. For more information or to Consult the Best Pediatrician in Bareilly reach us.
The department of Baby Care (Paediatrics & Neonatology) at Gangasheel Hospital is a specialized centre dedicated to care of children's between the age group 0 till 16 years. The state of the art department has dedicated Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, both being managed by highly experienced Paediatric Intensivists. The department of Baby Care has all the sub specialities under one roof including Neurology, Pulmonology, Cardiology, Asthma and Allergy, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Nephrology & Urology. Together with the assistance of other subspecialties, the department has been providing excellent comprehensive care to children. The department is also being supported by other facilities at the hospital, including Blood Bank and Radiology & Imaging departments.
- General Paediatrics
- Neonatal & Paediatric Intensive Care
A wide range of conditions affecting children ranging from those requiring urgent medical attention to those requiring long term treatment are covered under.General paediatrics. We provide treatment for common childhood conditions such as chicken pox to more serious conditions such as Kawasaki's disease.
We offer Level III care to newborns upto 28 days of life at the dedicated Neonatal ICU and to children in the Paediatric ICU. In Neonatal ICU, sick newborns are given Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN), Phototherapy etc
- State of the art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) equipped with sophisticated technology like CPAP, BiPAP, Phototherapy Machine, Warmers, Ventilators and Multi Para monitor
- State of the art Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) with all the latest and Advanced Facilities
- Cutting edge technology for carrying out various paediatric surgeries at the Operation theatre
- Backed by other specialities, working together to provide comprehensive Baby Care
- Supported by diagnostic department of Radiology & Imaging and Blood Bank