Department of Gynaecology & Obstetrics(She Care)
Welcome To Gangasheel Hospital
A pain-free delivery can be achieved with a form of regional anesthesia that relieves pain during natural childbirth. Epidural anesthesia is given through an injection into the mother's lower back. It takes 10 to 15 minutes for the medicine to work. It is a good option for women who are less able to tolerate pain and would otherwise choose to have a cesarean.
Treatment for Uterine Fibroids, Menstural Problems, Late Periods, Sexual Problems, Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Pain during Mensturation, Leucorrhoea - White Discharge, Uterine Prolapse, Infertility, Blockage of Fallopian Tubes, and all kind of Obstetrics & Gynecological Diseases is available at Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gangasheel Hospital, Bareilly - where our expert Obstetrician & Laparoscopic Gynecologist provides Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries, Conservative Treatment, 24x7 Emergency Management Care, Normal & Caesrian Delivery-LSCS, Painless Normal Delivery and Diagnostic Services (Cystoscopy, Laparoscopy, Colposcopy) for Onbstetric & Gynecologic Patients. For more information or to Consult the Best Gynecologist & Obstetrician in Bareilly reach us.
She Care (Gynaecology & Obstetrics) is a tertiary care department of Gangasheel Hospital, dedicated to providing comprehensive services for the optimal reproductive health and gynaecological well being of women. As department emphasizes on providing absolute care to its patients, it makes sure that all the gynaecological cases are handled with a lot of compassion and care.
The department of She Care at Gangasheel Hospital has a dedicated team of highly experienced and qualified specialists who have years of experience in handling even the most complicated gynaecological conditions. The dedicated team of highly experienced Gynaecologists, Obstetricians, Surgeons and Trained Obstetric Nurses ensures that the patients are well taken care of in order to provide them with the optimal gynaecological care. The concerted efforts of the medical practitioners and health care professionals have over the years significantly improved the surgical outcomes and reduced the patient mortality.
Equipped with ultramodern technology and sophisticated instruments, the department of She Care provides a complete range of services to women in all the phases of their life including pre-reproductive period, reproductive and menopausal phases. The services offered by the department include both diagnosing and treating a wide range of gynaecological conditions including treatment of benign and malignant gynaecological diseases by both approaches of conservative and operative methods. The surgeries offered by the department include both day care and minimally invasive procedures.
- Maternity Services -
We understand that child birth is the most beautiful moment in a woman's life. In order to ensure her a safe journey into motherhood, our experts emphasize on active involvement of both family members as well as hospital staff during her pregnancy, child birth and postnatal period. We provide excellent Maternity services that include:
- Maternity Services :-
- Assessment and counseling before conception
- Holistic Antenatal care
- Labour Analgesia care
- Postnatal care
- High Risk Pregnancy Care :-
A high risk pregnancy is the one in which either mother or baby has increased chances of a health problem. Some of the high risk pregnancy cases are those associated with Obstetrical Complications such as IUGR, Preterm, Fetal Malformations, Family History of Genetic Diseases, Post Dated Pregnancy among many others. Some other cases may include those women with pre-existing medical complications such as Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Thyroid Disorder, Heart Disease or Renal Disorders among others. Our expert team at Hospital is equipped with all the latest facilities and is trained enough to take care of high risk pregnancy cases and ensure a safe delivery.
- Minimally Invasive/ Laparoscopic Gynaecology :-
Gangasheel Hospital envisions serving gynaecological cases with the safest and most effective diagnostic and therapeutic techniques. Whereas in open surgery which involves making a single incision to enter into the abdomen, a Minimally Invasive or Laparoscopic Surgery is a technique of performing surgery through small incisions of approximately 0.5-1 cm through which specialized instruments for performing surgery and a laparoscope (a special camera) is passed which transmits images from the abdominal cavity to video monitors in the operating room. With the help of images of the abdomen seen on the monitor, the surgeon performs the same surgery but through smaller incisions.
- Minimally Invasive/ Laparoscopic Gynaecology :-
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Fertility Restoration Procedures
- Laparoscopic Salpingostomy
- Tubal Anastomosis
- Management of Ectopic pregnancy
- Hysteroscopic Surgery for both diagnosis and treatment of Uterine Diseases
Fetal Medicine - To assess fetal growth and well being and to detect fetal anomalies, Ultrasonographic evaluation of pregnant patients is regularly done.
Gynae-Endocrinology - The Hormonal or Endocrinal Dysfunction in women are dealt by the Gynae-Endocrinology division of the department. The commonly dealt problems at the department include - Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Growth and development, Hirsutism, Menstrual problems and problems related to conception and sexuality
- Urogynaecology :-
- Urogynaecology :-
- Urinary Incontinence (Urge, Stress or Mixed)
- Difficulty in voiding the Bowel or Bladder
- Prolapsed Uterus/bladder or Rectum
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
The Department of She Care at Gangasheel Hospital also provides treatment for Pelvic Floor Defect and other Urological problems. Even though the problems are not life threatening, they significantly impair quality of life of women. The department offers complete diagnostic as well as therapeutic treatment for a number of conditions of Vagina, Uterus, Urethra, Bladder and Rectum. To name a few:
- In the department of She Care at Gangasheel Hospital, We offer both Surgical and Non-Surgical customized treatment as per the requirements of each patient.
- State of the Art' Maternity Centre - The centre has a Pre-Labour rooms equipped with ICU facilities, CTG monitors for every patient, Labour Rooms equipped with state of the art Operation Theatre for carrying out caesarian section and the most modern Labour Beds. The Obstetrical Nurse at the department stays with the woman during the preparation, birth and after delivery of the child. The department has highly qualified and dedicated hospital staff to monitor patients and their new borne.
- Dedicated Ambulance services for women requiring emergency transfers.
- Backed up by round the clock facility of Blood Bank & Blood Component Centre.
- Nursery and Neo-natal ICU (NICU) to take care as a mother of your new borne
- Advanced diagnostic and therapeutic equipments such as Morcellator, Ligasure and Harmonic knife for carrying out Minimally Invasive Gynaecological surgeries